Development of Youth Football Programming, Football Curriculum and Staff Coordinator
Coach “Jakes” is consistently sought after as a trusted source of guidance and information for the football community and is always eager to assist a fellow coach in any capacity.
Camp Director, Program Development, Coach
· Head Football Coach at Randolph High School
· Educator – Randolph High School
· Director of Youth Sports Camp for the last 7 years
· Earned Coach of the Year for the NJ Super Football Conference Freedom Division in first season at the helm
· Led Randolph to NJSIAA State Sectional Semi-Finals in each of his first 2 years as a head coach
· Played Collegiately at Kean University
My coaching centers around one idea: positive leadership. My message to young athletes is to hold them to a high standard in school, football, and life through using their leadership abilities to positively influence others.
I view coaching as teaching, and became a football coach in order to have the ability to impact lives and be a positive role model for youths. Various coaches inspired my philosophy, but one concept encompassed all: football is the platform, but you can use the lessons it teaches and its direct reflection of everyday life to create long term success.
As a teacher and coach, I see the potential in my students & athletes. My goal is for you to reach your maximum potential and exceed your own personal expectations because you worked hard, trusted the process, and became a great teammate by believing in something bigger than yourself.
Quarterbacks/Wide Receivers/Defensive Backs
· Currently playing collegiately at Wooster College as a Wide Receiver
· Had a standout career at the Pingy School
· Also competing as a collegiate Track & Field Athlete